CPC meeting 10/11/2012



Related docs


Action items for this meeting

  1. reminder – for members to attend Oct 1 town meeting
  2. Ted to make CPA warrant article presentations at town meeting due to Chair’s absence
  3. Mo to keep in touch with Town Accountant re: FY13 balances and submittal of invoice
  4. Mark received the CD’s from both Step 2 applications and will put them on the website
  5. reminder – must submit project expenditure report to DOR annually by Sept 15th
  6. reminder – after Oct town meeting to update CP Plan to reflect new changes to CPA statute
  7. Preservation restriction subcommittee established – to meet and make suggestions at future meeting
    • Jo – affordable housing preservation restrictions
    • Mike – historic preservation restrictions
    • Mark – open space preservation restrictions

Action items from this meeting

    ACTION ITEMS:

  1. Jo to submit invoice to town Accountant

  2. Mark to upload the two Step 2 apps to the website
  3. reservation restriction subcommittee to meet and make suggestions at future meeting
  4. members to research and forward info to Mark re: template for grantee’s monthly reporting requirements
  5. Jo to establish a grant agreement file- preferably electronic
  6. Jo to send grant award letters to the two grantees

Comments are closed.