Application – The application for CPA funding can be found here.
Step One Projects – Projects that have submitted their Step One applications and are under consideration by the CPA Committee.
- Project – 2015 – MHA Nemasket Apartments windows
- Project – SMPA South Middleboro School
- Project – Weston Forest Disc Golf Course
- Project – Recreational Complex Feasibility Study
- Project – Oliver House – 2015
Step Two Projects – Projects that have been approved to submit Step Two applications
Recommended Projects – Recommended by the CPA Committee and waiting to be voted on at Town Meeting
Approved Projects – Projects that have been approved for CPA funding by Town Meeting
- Project – Green School Preservation
- Project – Nemasket Apartment Windows – Sproat Street
- Project – Soule Homestead
- Project – Shoe Shop Place
- Project – Historical Association
- Project – Cemetery signage
- Project – Pipe organ restoration
Completed Projects – Projects that have received all their approved CPA funding, are complete, and not actively being monitored by the CPC
- Project – Oliver House Inventory
- Project – Vital Records Preservation – Phase 2
- Project – Vital records preservation – Phase 1
- Project – Nemasket Apartment windows – Park Street
Cancelled Projects – Projects that have gotten some level of approval but were cancelled or are on-hold for various reasons.
Inactive Projects – Projects that are not currently being pursued and/or under consideration