CPC Meeting 05/08/2014

meetingNote that this is a public meeting to discuss updates to the Community Preservation Plan.
Related docs


Action items for this meeting

  1. All members to attend 4/14/14 joint meeting with BOS re: at-large appointment
  2. Jane to research funding/bonding re: $50K/ea yr for 10 yr or $500K once
  3. Mark to check with Coalition regarding #2
  4. Jo to forward all at-large apps to BOS
  5. Jo to notify all applicants of 4/14/14 BOS meeting & CPC vote to recommend K French
  6. Ted to get copy of Open Space Survey & forward to Mark
  7. Mark to revise O P survey for CPC mailing in G & E bills
  8. Jane / Colleen to send letter to Sen Pacheco re: CPC funding support for Police Station
  9. Jo to contact Cemetery group to attend May meeting
  10. Ted to forward revised consultant RFQ to Jo
  11. Jo to put RFQ in Central Register/ Goods & Services Bulletin
  12. Jo to get before & after pics from Town Clerk re work project to date
  13. Mark to put pics on website if possible
  14. Jane to respond to D Millette re funding for Oliver Estate
  15. All members to attend 5/5/14 BOS meeting re: CPC warrant articles
  16. Jo to talk with J Cruthfield re: CPC sign template & cost

Action items from this meeting

  1. Mark to revise O P survey for CPC mailing in G & E bills
  2. Mark to put pics on website if possible
  3. Jane / Colleen to send letter to Sen Pacheco re: CPC funding support for Police Station
  4. Ted to get copy of Open Space Survey & forward to Mark
    <

Comments are closed.