CPC meeting 04/11/2013

meetingNote that this is a public meeting to discuss updates to the Community Preservation Plan.
Related docs


Action items for this meeting

  1. Colleen to contact BOS re remote participation
  2. Jo to work with Colleen re minutes
  3. Jo to contact BOS re wording correction in warrant article
  4. Jo to contact Shoe Shop Place re not at Mar meeting & to attend Apr meeting
  5. Mark to post updated CPA Plan on website – Posted
  6. Mo to work with Stuart & Accountant re budget
  7. Jo to notify all grantees that the monthly reports are due
  8. Preservation Restriction Sub-committee to meet to discuss requirements
  9. Members to attend 3/25/13 BOS meeting re warrant articles

Action items from this meeting

  1. Colleen to contact ConComm to do joint request to BOS re remote participation
  2. Mark to post tonight’s Power Point presentation on website- to be forwarded from Trish
  3. Mo to work with Stuart, Treasurer & Accountant re budget, balances & must set up interest bearing accounts
  4. Mo to set up separate accounting report to monitor projects
  5. Jo to contact Cemeteries to request extension if project will not be completed by 6/30/13
  6. Jo to contact Allison requesting extension for invoice to be approved at 5/9/13 CPA meeting
  7. Preservation Restriction Sub-committee to meet to discuss requirements
  8. Mark to work on grant agreement
  9. Jo to contact Trish and/or Ruth re preservation restrictions
  10. Jo to get housing restriction from Dean’s consultant in Maynard
  11. Mo to reach out to other communities as to document management
  12. Mo to contact Coalition –clarification of funds remaining in admin account transferred at end of FY to Budget Reserve account or remain in Admin account
  13. Members to attend 4/22/13 town meeting re CPA warrant articles
  14. Jo to notify all grantees that the monthly reports are due
  15. Jo to work with Colleen re minutes

Comments are closed.